• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wheel lock lost, wtf now?

Common

Regular
Feb 13, 2008
Did an alignement about two months ago and never even bothered since then to check if they put the wheel lock back where I told them. They did not and now I'm screwed since I needed to take the wheels off to change my brakes.

Quick help?

I know most shops can remove them but is there any quicker ways since it's sat noon and most are closed until monday.

Common

Regular
Feb 13, 2008
go to ford and usually they will let you drive the car in and they'll loosen em for you, then buy 4 new lugs and throw that shit in the trash.

I always knew these little shits were a small headache waiting to happen. Who the fuck will try and steal my wheels anyway?
This car never sees "shady" areas anyway.

I guess I will wait until monday and get rid of them all together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info