• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new numbers!

thanks to hans @ deans performance for the install and Bob @ kurgan motorsports for the tune!

2907686_49_full.jpg

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
NIIIICE what all did hans install?

good numbers... Im trying as hard as i can not to mod my L, just did the "boost By pass" mod tonight. When it gets nice ill be cleaning my intercooler and doing the oil separator and thats about it!

update your numbers in your sig

what sre you supposed to put down on meth inj?

until they come out with their safe injection module again.. not much, without that you have no way of telling when somethign goes bad... and then you got pieces on the floor, even when we had 22.5* timing with the meth the hp/tq increase was minimal..... it's just there right now for added octane and safety, i'll end up fully using when i get my eaton ported in a couple months

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info