• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Totaled 03 Terminator

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
Ask him what insurance he has. I will most likely pick it up at the auto auction. Do you have any pics? I will bet thats going to copart or QCSA auto auction if hes from around here cause those companies deal with insurance total losses. Will it be a salvage title now? or still clean?

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
I do not know how much damage is done because he has not been able to get in there yet. The guy was talking about just selling some parts so the insurance company would not know. I was thinking more motor wise, is there anything better on that motor than on mine? Stronger heands, intake, etc.

I think the whole block itself is stronger but, I might be mistaken. What year do you have an 01? Some 01 Had teskid blocks in them from what I heard some one will chime in and correct me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info