• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wheel and Tire size matching

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Iam putting some winter tires on the cobra and need to know if Dunlop Winter Sport M3 245-45-17 fit the stock rims.

Don't know the answer to your question, but, I was told to go w/ the 255 45 17 on stock rims.

I went with the Dunlop Winter Sport M3's about 2-3 weeks ago. Fantastic winter tire and with an additional 100lbs of salt in the trunk... :headbang:

J

Jpatte

tires

I tried to get tires from NTB in town, but they needed to order them. He told me to order the tires from Tire Rack on line then send the tires straight to NTB and he would install them. I'm going to use an old set of rims that have curb rash for the winter tires and the good set for summer. I don't plan on driving the car during the winter, but shit happens were you do need the extra car!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info