• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

How to unlock a diablo tuner

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You really don't know if you hooked the Predator up?

How did you tune the Lightning?

If the Predator was used, you should have included it with the truck. If it wasn't, it should already be unlocked. If it is locked, DiabloSport could clear it but they won't.

Selling a locked Predator to someone gives them the right to hit you until you give their money back. :D

King6

May 22, 2006
You really don't know if you hooked the Predator up?

How did you tune the Lightning?

If the Predator was used, you should have included it with the truck. If it wasn't, it should already be unlocked. If it is locked, DiabloSport could clear it but they won't.

Selling a locked Predator to someone gives them the right to hit you until you give their money back. :D

When I bought the lightning, it had already been tuned with the predator. I sold it to a dealer, and I didn't want to give it to them, I didn't know much about the tuners, let alone that they can be married to a particualr vin. That is why I want to know before I sell it, I don't want to screw someone over. So if it is locked, it can not be unlocked?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It can be unlocked but anyone who can unlock it won't.

I'd pull it off Ebay. It's not ethical to sell a locked Predator. If you want to be nice, you could track down whoever bought the Lightning and give it to them. I'm sure they would appreciate it. Otherwise, they may have problems if they try to re-tune the vehicle. Or just give it to the dealer and tell them to pass it on to the customer. Then it's out of your hands what they do with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info