• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Just Bought my Lower Control arms

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Sep 17, 2005
Well broke the half shaft last night, so I already have the solid axle and upper control arms (steeda double adj) just picked up stage 3 Roush Lowers for $87brand new. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...ryZ33583QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem He has a few of these in stock, he will take $80 as best offer I just didnt know that at the time so I offered $87 still a great deal $103 shipped to my door.

good deal, cant wait to see you run on the new axle.:biggthump

B

Blown318

Well broke the half shaft last night, so I already have the solid axle and upper control arms (steeda double adj) just picked up stage 3 Roush Lowers for $87brand new. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...ryZ33583QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem He has a few of these in stock, he will take $80 as best offer I just didnt know that at the time so I offered $87 still a great deal $103 shipped to my door.

Was it wheelhop that broke the shaft?? I saw it happen because I wanna say u were in the left lane if you were looking towards the end of the strip. Oh well at lleast u know u need to upgrade!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Was it wheelhop that broke the shaft?? I saw it happen because I wanna say u were in the left lane if you were looking towards the end of the strip. Oh well at lleast u know u need to upgrade!

No wheel hop whats so ever, I launched and It was smooth to about the 60ft, and I just heard a BANG. At that point I knew what it was the only weak link I have left.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• FuelSlut
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list