• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Sad day for me

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
I have to put the Nasty up for sale.:mecry:
Its not something I want to do but I have to to save my home like the other millions of people that got nailed without a kiss. Ive put a lot of time, money, effort and string pulling to get this car where I want it. Its got some things that still have to be done yet but Im out of money and have to lock this 30 year in and I cant do it with the car. So Im pricing the car where I think it should be.
I cant put my car in front of my home.
Ill have the posting up later with some photos. Ill be posting to all of the other Mustang sites as well as Autotrader etc.
Im selling my 99 Isuzu Rodeo as well.

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Its up on Modfords, SVTP and Corral. I still havent had a chance to get it posted up here. I may just refer folks to those sites. It has everything listed on it and the things that should be finished up on it.
It will be going up on Autotrader as well. Maybe egay?
Wife and kids opted not to live in the Cobra hahahaha

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I have to put the Nasty up for sale.:mecry:
Its not something I want to do but I have to to save my home like the other millions of people that got nailed without a kiss. Ive put a lot of time, money, effort and string pulling to get this car where I want it. Its got some things that still have to be done yet but Im out of money and have to lock this 30 year in and I cant do it with the car. So Im pricing the car where I think it should be.
I cant put my car in front of my home.
Ill have the posting up later with some photos. Ill be posting to all of the other Mustang sites as well as Autotrader etc.
Im selling my 99 Isuzu Rodeo as well.

Shit man that sucks. Im about to get a house, and its kinda scary every time I look at this market what will happen next. Sorry to hear that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info