• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

race gas???

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
so are there any gas stations around here that carry higher than 93 octane, i heard that gas city did. that or is everyone just running torco? im getting ready to start my car up and once i get it tuned i was thinking about running a higher octane all the time just to be safe.
Depending where you are in Naperville, there are a ton offering 100 octane in the area. The cheapest is the Meijer by Fox Valley Mall ($4.99). The Gas City's were about $5.49 and the Citgo on Ogden, East of Washington was at $6.09 (although their price fluctuates alot).

Try this (although it's not 100% accurate):

http://www.sunocoinc.com/site/Consumer/RaceFuels/260GT100Locations/

BTW, some of the Gas City stations changed the race fuel pumps to E85.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
BTW, the cheapest 100 octane I know of at the moment is the Citgo on Irving Park Road in Bensenville, just west of York Rd.

Currently $4.49 a gallon. :eek:

Be careful though, the pump sometimes doesn't click off. Stay on the handle or you may wind up with $5 on the ground. :mad:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info