• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new tires are on

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Thanks to Larry at Speed Inc. for the great price on the M/T's. these things are bad ass and cant wait to get it on dry roads
newtires003.jpg

newtires002.jpg

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
i know...just drove it today to get them put on but now its back in the garage. Speed inc had them in stock so it was quick and painless...the only painful part was watching discount tire put them on. they did have the shop managers do the tires so there was no chance on scratching the rims.now I am ready for 4/1 at byron

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
glad to help :biggthump

I do not understand everyone saying be careful when wet, they don't last long etc. :confused:

The set I put on my dads car have about 25 1/4 runs and about 2,000 street miles. They still look great and got caught in rain twice with 0 issues.

They will not last long doing burn outs on the street though. The rough asphalt ( sp?) will eat them up. They will live a long life with a street car under normal use, some track time and no excessive burn outs.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
SVT SPEED 04 said:
glad to help :biggthump

I do not understand everyone saying be careful when wet, they don't last long etc. :confused:

The set I put on my dads car have about 25 1/4 runs and about 2,000 street miles. They still look great and got caught in rain twice with 0 issues.

They will not last long doing burn outs on the street though. The rough asphalt ( sp?) will eat them up. They will live a long life with a street car under normal use, some track time and no excessive burn outs.

+1 with the exception of the water though, drizzle no big deal, but when it's pouring and water can't channel you feel the car start to slide/ hydroplane... that's enough to soil yourself! This is year two on these, but I switch them out with the DD, they look better, but those tires hook for shit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info