• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Check out my new pulley

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Box 1 said:
bye bye stock shortblock

Eh, we'll see, this pulley setup is only for the track obviously, and 110+ octane leaded gas for safety. Got James and Ed (RWTD) tuning it in April and there nobody else in the country I'd prefer to have tune my car, including Hermann. James and Ed have got a lot of big HP KB cars dialed in.

If it goes, it goes, part of the deal, but if it makes it through this season, I'd be happy. I'm gonna pick up a Teksid block and start gathering parts in case it happens this year, but I think it'll live another year :clap: but I am optimistic

Theres plenty of guys that have run big boost at the track (23+PSI) and their stockers lived to tell about it.....at least for a while :D

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
firstsvt said:
Eh, we'll see, this pulley setup is only for the track obviously, and 110+ octane leaded gas for safety. Got James and Ed (RWTD) tuning it in April and there nobody else in the country I'd prefer to have tune my car, including Hermann. James and Ed have got a lot of big HP KB cars dialed in.

If it goes, it goes, part of the deal, but if it makes it through this season, I'd be happy. I'm gonna pick up a Teksid block and start gathering parts in case it happens this year, but I think it'll live another year :clap: but I am optimistic

Theres plenty of guys that have run big boost at the track (23+PSI) and their stockers lived to tell about it.....at least for a while :D

i think your shortblock will be fine with your tune. ive seen termys in the 800hp range on stock longblocks!

cant wait to see ur car in action this year! it was a beast last year and now it has a 2.8h KB :eek:

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i got a Riechard Racing 3.20 upper, brand new fir a kb for sale!

DSCN4169.jpg

B

Boost12

Box 1 said:
bye bye stock shortblock
No way! At a point last summer I was running 25 PSI on a stock shortblock and I have not had any trouble yet. Granted I made more power when I lowered the boost due to heat. I always did run C16 though and im sure that had sumthing to do with keeping my stock motor in 1 peice :lmao: :lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info