• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What to do

Dewalt03cobra

Dewalt03Cobra
Dec 3, 2004
If your interested Im just getting ready to list for sale a Billetflow Blue two pulley nonslip supercharger set which comes with a 2.76 ring (1800 Miles on this) and a 2.93 ring (0 miles on this). Also a full set of Billetflow Blue Idler pulleys which includes 3 100mm and 1 90mm (all with 1800 miles on them), I'm asking $225.00 for everything, that's 1/2 what I paid for everything last year. In case your wondering the only reason I'm getting rid of this is I'm changing colors to match my supercharger.

The only thing missing is the Aux. Idler Bracket which you can get from billet flow for about $80.00

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
pulley

Dewalt03cobra said:
If your interested Im just getting ready to list for sale a Billetflow Blue two pulley nonslip supercharger set which comes with a 2.76 ring (1800 Miles on this) and a 2.93 ring (0 miles on this). Also a full set of Billetflow Blue Idler pulleys which includes 3 100mm and 1 90mm (all with 1800 miles on them), I'm asking $225.00 for everything, that's 1/2 what I paid for everything last year. In case your wondering the only reason I'm getting rid of this is I'm changing colors to match my supercharger.

The only thing missing is the Aux. Idler Bracket which you can get from billet flow for about $80.00

i am interested in the pulleys.let me know when available.got the cash

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
We have a few good sponsors here that tune with SCT and Predator, it's always good to support them, ask them for quotes. They input a base tune and then fine tune it to your car.

Those who don't use shops, usually do mail order tunes throughout the US. They usually have no access to a dyno w/ a/f so they use a a/f monitor to datalog.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
You should probably determine the purpose of the car, i.e. strip, street/strip, autocross/street, etc. More or less your overall goal

Next, determine how deep your pockets are and a timeframe. For some of us, we continue to improve the preformance, safety and reliability each year. Others, put the car together in one summer. Money plays a big factor...

Finally, some of us prefer to build the car from back to front (safety/reliablity come first). Meaning start with the rear and install support/safety mods first (axles or half shafts, upgraded clutch, ds safety loop, suspension mods, gear, cage, etc), then build the power second.

Dave

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Flatliner said:
I have a CAI, CB, 2.76 upper, and tune, and run 11's on DR's. You make the call... best money spent if you don't drive your car in the rain is DR's.
is your blower ported or not just sent mine out so just wondering what i could expect..also going with idler set 2.76 upper and a new heat exchanger. i hope it to be the best $2000 i have spent!

sonicblue2003

AKA 1SLOWFOX
Nov 9, 2004
woodridge
Blood on Blood said:
You should probably determine the purpose of the car, i.e. strip, street/strip, autocross/street, etc. More or less your overall goal

Next, determine how deep your pockets are and a timeframe. For some of us, we continue to improve the preformance, safety and reliability each year. Others, put the car together in one summer. Money plays a big factor...

Finally, some of us prefer to build the car from back to front (safety/reliablity come first). Meaning start with the rear and install support/safety mods first (axles or half shafts, upgraded clutch, ds safety loop, suspension mods, gear, cage, etc), then build the power second.

Dave

this car is not going to be nothing like that. Like I said be4 I have a fox that is my race car. i just want a little more power out of the cobra.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
noavgcobra said:
is your blower ported or not just sent mine out so just wondering what i could expect..also going with idler set 2.76 upper and a new heat exchanger. i hope it to be the best $2000 i have spent!

No, it isn't, but I have run quicker than some ported, mostly cause I have the driver mod! ;) Other mods I would suggest with DR's and the above...

- full lenth subframe connectors
-irs differential brace
- savings fund for new clutch

If you learn to launch and drive EVENTUALLY the clutch will go, I think mine had 23k... still haven't checked, but that is the first thing that I am doing when I get back from the honeymoon.

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Flatliner said:
No, it isn't, but I have run quicker than some ported, mostly cause I have the driver mod! ;) Other mods I would suggest with DR's and the above...

- full lenth subframe connectors
-irs differential brace
- savings fund for new clutch

If you learn to launch and drive EVENTUALLY the clutch will go, I think mine had 23k... still haven't checked, but that is the first thing that I am doing when I get back from the honeymoon.
thanks the drs come in the spring when the insurance goes back on also thinking of a moderate drop in suspension car only has 7k so hopefully the clutch holds for a little while

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info