• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need help

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
cobra01nate said:
hey peeps, new to this forum wedsite honesty this is the only forum ive ever been in. But anyways just got a 01 cobra about 6 months ago. Ive put JBA headers & exhuast along with KnN intake what should i do. I was thinking about a Cam or rear gears, if not what mod should i do

Skip the cam(s). These cars have 4 cams, so not a cheap performance gainer like on a 5 liter car. You looking at $1500 or so for cams and then installation on top of that. The gains are small to boot.

The gear would be a great addition. Depending on what you plans are for the car would determine what to have installed. If you are planning a power adder a 4.10 would be fine. If the car will stay N/A I would go with a 4.30 at the least, a 4.56 would wake the car up the most.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info