• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

nite pic

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
this section is dead
did you cobra peeps scare away all the svtf?

so heres a pic so I dont have to look at that old ass cf hood thread no more

Picture339-1.jpg

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
lol
ok mods look at those hid headlights, o wait those are stock on most 03-04 svt focus'

um that car has....

comp orange eap
preditor tune ,ClutchMasters stage IV (6 puck )&Flywheel, borla catback,orp, aem short ram, vf rear mount,nology hot wires
and was #3123 of 3985 built for 03

hows that?

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
i never really had much respect for these cars until i was asked to tune a pretty modified one.. It has a C2 procharger making 15psi... built motor with a new block, steel crank and rods, and forged pistons.. i couldnt believe the guy wanted me to spin it to almost 8,000 rpm... on pump gas and a conservative tune, it made just under 300whp.. next, we are putting different pulleys on it for 20psi and going for 350whp.. unbelievable!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info