• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Quick Blower Question???

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
vadorsnake04 said:
pretty much no difference not any huge difference(like more then an inch). What is the reason?
Well Im looking to get an SLP strut tower brace they look so bad ass IMO, and I looked at the one they have on their web installed on a 03 cobra w the eaton and it looked like it can clear a KB/whipple. Its finally on clearance and I want it but dont want 2 waste the money unless it works when I intall a KB..... :D cant wait. 2.6 hopefully.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
jerry@sutton hp said:
It will fit. Just keep in mind, if you put aftermarket fuel rails on a Whipple you will have to put a spacer under the blower to get them to fit. It raises the blower about 1/4 inch so that might be tight.
Are you saying that the SLP 4 point strut tower brace will fit w a Whipple, or just that a Whipple will fit under the hood? Because thats the set up I want, the slp brace w Whipple/Kenne Bell.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
jerry@sutton hp said:
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were talking about the SLP 4 point brace. It will NOT fit with a Whipple or a KB. It barely fits the stock Eaton. Sorry for the mix up. :eek:h:
That's OK. But thank you for clarifying that for me I really appreciate it. It saves me money in the long run. Too bad it does not fit cuz I really like the way that brace looks, its different than the traditional 4 point. :biggthump Again Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info