• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Quick lowering spring question.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Jiggy_One said:
Do you need an alignment after installing an eibach prokit on the terminator?

Yes you do, Put it like this. When you lower your car it's like have a 500 lb person sit on your hood and drive around with you all day. It changes your toe (steering wheel position), Chamber (wheel leaning out & in).

Align_Camber.gif

Align_Toein.gif

Plus NTB has lifetime alignment for like $100..fucking great for people like us that mess with our suspenion like everyday.

Kevin

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
RD SNAKE said:
Yes you do, Put it like this. When you lower your car it's like have a 500 lb person sit on your hood and drive around with you all day. It changes your toe (steering wheel position), Chamber (wheel leaning out & in).

Align_Camber.gif

Align_Toein.gif

Plus NTB has lifetime alignment for like $100..fucking great for people like us that mess with our suspenion like everyday.

Kevin
+1 :biggthump

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
Hell yeah u do, when i did mine with that kit i was able to adjust the right side out to factory settings, but the left side was already at the max from the factory, i then inquired about some c/c plates-loved it after that. Installed the steeda 4 bolt which allowed for seperate adjust ment of caster + camber, , and i aligned it for 2 different settings so i could switch settings quick with out having 2 realign

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info