• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Finally!!! Part of the SVT Family!!!

jvert

Go Bulls and Cubs
Jul 27, 2006
Finally, I can say I am part of the SVT Family!!! It took a long time and alot of searching but I finally picked up my baby!!!

596174_110_full.jpg

596174_111_full.jpg

I finally became an owner of my dream car!! 2003 Red Cobra vert this weekend! I got a killer deal ( I think). It has 70k miles on it and it is all stock, clear car fax and the owner was dying to sell it (down sizing and wife made him do it). So we worked something out and got it for $16K. I know it has high miles but a little TLC and I should be okay. It took me forever to finally find this car. I had to drive all the way to Detriot from Chicago to get it. Thanks to my bro who helped me out with the process and My buddy who works out in Clawson Michigan. He told me he sees alot of cobras up their. So I told him to keep an eye out for any good deals. So he called me up on Monday last week and told me that a guy at his work is selling his 03 cobra but the catch was the high miles. I personally dont care about the miles cause what ever breaks I will replace with an upgrade. The reasons as stated above! Dont get me wrong the cobra does show its ware. The driver seat is worn and dirty. Also the bottom of the front bumer (black part) is messed up from running it into a curb. I will post pics once I clean it up. I just got really lucky.

More pics to come!!!

jvert

Go Bulls and Cubs
Jul 27, 2006
Thanks everyone! You wouldnt believe how happy and excited I am about this car. Its truly one of my dream cars. It took me about 6 months to find this car. It was exactly what I wanted a convertible and all stock. As far as the color I really didnt care what color. It just happen to be red just like my 95 Vert GT. I got a good deal simply because of the high miles and they really wanted to get rid of the car. So I have changed the oil, and blower oil this weekend. So it will be regular maintenace this winter so it will be ready for spring and summer. What stinks is that I cant drive it cause winter is just around the corner. I am fairly new to the 03/04 cobras so I am egar to learn more about these beautiful machines!

Here are some more pictures.

596174_112_full.jpg

596174_113_full.jpg

596174_114_full.jpg

Thanks again to everyone.

jvert

Go Bulls and Cubs
Jul 27, 2006
Emil said:
Congrats, awesome car!

I also noticed that you have the Cobra parking thing down :)
I don't think I've parked mine once between the lines, got to protect those doors!

I know I hate to do it but I really want to keep the car in the best condition that I can. I can't imagine if I had a mystic chrome cobra like yours how I would be!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info