• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Fuel System ?s

StangPwr

Slobra
Oct 26, 2006
cobravenom39 said:
Most people running ported blowers at 17psi have 60lb injectors, Kenne Bell Bap, and a maf. It depends on your tune, too.
I have 60 lbs injectors and an SCT BA2400 waiting install... i was looking at a BAP maybe picking that up tomorrow and i am planning on ordering an Anderson PMS unit and having them tune it... i was curious what others were running and if the BAP was going to be enough or if i need a whole new pump setup

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
StangPwr said:
Those of you running ported blowers making around 17 psi of boost... what kind of fuel system setup are you running... its time for me to do some upgrading and wondering what others were having luck or problems with.. thanks

most guys are running 60s and a ba2400. I am currently running a special on them in my forum.

thanks

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
StangPwr said:
I have 60 lbs injectors and an SCT BA2400 waiting install... i was looking at a BAP maybe picking that up tomorrow and i am planning on ordering an Anderson PMS unit and having them tune it... i was curious what others were running and if the BAP was going to be enough or if i need a whole new pump setup

oh shoot, didnt see this.

FYI, you CANNOT run an SCT meter with a PMS.. the SCT meter is calibrated in the software, it will not work without having a chip..

You will require a PMAS meter with the PMS... ewwwwww

I have been tuning PMS's for over 10yrs.. if i were you, i would skip the PMS and go with a chip by a reputable tuner. Just my $.02

FYI, i am just north on you 39/51.. i have done plenty of 03/04 cobras with 60lbs inj and ba2400

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
StangPwr said:
I have an XCal2 and have had nothing but trouble with it and was gonna get rid of it for the pms... with the MAF and Xcal tune installed the car wouldnt run right so i pulled the Maf and tune off and was just gonna go pms... thoughs on that?

sounds like you had a bad experience with a tuner... I have tuned everything from 7sec cars to 13sec cars... I have done a couple hundred cars with SCT.. you have the right stuff, but it sounds like the wrong guy.. I dont care to know who it was and what happened..

If you already own the xcal2, maf, inj, etc... just come up to see me (about 2-2.5hr drive) and we can get it on the dyno... it wont cost you much... if you have any question on my ability or honesty, visit my website or ask some of the members here..

thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info