• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lowering 01 Cobra

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
What are the best lowering springs for an 01 Cobra. Im sick of the offroad look. Im trying to keep the same driveablitity as stock unless you guys can help me out here. I dont want to to bounce to much like some of my friends cars. Dont care much about performence wise just appearence. Any Input would be great thanks. I was looking into the H&R springs any good for an 01 Cobra? or I also heard about Eibach?

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
How much do you take off and how do you know what to take off? Just wodering thats all. With my Eibachs, if the ends of the coil was not facing a certain diretion in the pearch my ride height would be off. It said that in my destruction sheet from Eibach.

I have seen bad things when inexperienced cut up springs like sag, uneven ride heights, bouncy or rough ride ect... Followed a Few RICERS with hacked springs in my day and they are all over the road. I know my buddy heated his up in his 89 LX to lower his ride and it was awful about a few months later. Maybe thats the wrong way to do it though.

Arent springs made to be progressive?

Anyways...Guess if you know what your doing it would work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info