• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Who's got Chrome FR500s on a Terminator?

HURTNEM

Jul 14, 2005
How's it going? Does anyone in Chicago or South Suburbs have 18x9/18x10 Chrome FR500s on a Terminator? I've seen several pictures of them on our cars and in some photos they look real good in and others they don't look too hot. I'd like to see them in person on a Cobra to get a true assessment of them. Some people like them and some prefer Chrome Saleens or AFS, but I'd like to see them for myself and decide on my own. Thanx in advance.

Rod

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
HURTNEM said:
How's it going? Does anyone in Chicago or South Suburbs have 18x9/18x10 Chrome FR500s on a Terminator? I've seen several pictures of them on our cars and in some photos they look real good in and others they don't look too hot. I'd like to see them in person on a Cobra to get a true assessment of them. Some people like them and some prefer Chrome Saleens or AFS, but I'd like to see them for myself and decide on my own. Thanx in advance.

Rod
I've got 17's:
photobucket5.jpg

photobucket4.jpg

photobucket3.jpg

photobucket2.jpg

tintsyo031.jpg

rearshot.jpg

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
HURTNEM said:

Rod

Victor's (flatliner) might have 18's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info