• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Any Tips for FW Adjuster/Quadrant Install?

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
My Fiore FW Adjuster and Steeda QR Quadrant should arrive this afternoon (Thanks to Lethal Performance!) and I want to install it before heading to MSC tomorrow. Before I start hacking away at this, anyone got some tips? I read the install instructions on Fiore's site and it doesn't sound too bad.

One question is... did people really have to trip their stock cable, or shave part of it off?

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I don't know if it is any different than BF's, but you basically have to remove the current plastic/ rubber mounting piece without hurting the cable. I suggest you find seomthing to cut the plastic as it is pretty thick, otherwise everything else is self explanitory. There is a metal ring on top of this that I had to remove as well. If you aren't driving your car, you could actually jack it up and start up, as the install shouldn't take to long. It's the removing that may...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list