• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The time has come...:-(

Jul 7, 2006
You guys thought I was selling her already didn't you...! LOL. No, the time has come to do some more mods. My goal with the truck is to stay around 450+ RWHP as it is my daily driver and already gets horrible gas mileage. I have pretty much all the "basic" bolt ons. 6# Lower, Denso IT22 Plugs, Fluidyne H/E, Accufab SBTB, JLP Forced Induction, Metco Aux, Idler Kit, 160* Tstat, FTVB W/4X4 Pan/Filter, Truk Tracks Traction Bars and Nitto 555R's.

I'm thinking the final thing "for now" that I will do is the Stieg Stage 4 Port and some cosmetic/show things. Let me know what you guys think!

-Larry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info