• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

can it be done and how?

Tranzlucent

Say When
Jun 7, 2004
15 x 8 with 5.5 backspacing and a SHITLOAD of grinding on the rears and they'll fit
15 x 3.5 with 1.75 up front with a 1" hubcentric spacer and they should clear the front too. Cheaper and easier option is a set of diamond racing wheels. Easiest option are CCW's or Bogarts. No grinding, but you'll pay more $$ for them.

Oncebitten03

TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
on modularfords.com f/s section there's a couple sets of bogarts for sale right now. or else telstars go on somewhat easily, do a search for broke7 and you can see what he did to fit them. easiest option is bogarts though :) i ran 16x10 rears last year with my its with no modifications, and i still run 15x3.5 fronts with a spacer welded on from bogart, again no grinding necessary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 04svt
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list