• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dyno Tune...

lbesaw03 said:
Just ordered my kenne Bell, the new 2.6 supercharger and was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions as to where i should get my car dyno tuned at. I live in northwest indiana so perferrable somewhere in nwi or illinois.

We're not too far away in Columbia City, give us a call at 260 244-4808 and ask for Chip. We have a Mustang Chassis Dyno and use SCT Tuning. Bob

Tranzlucent

Say When
Jun 7, 2004
Geezus. If there was no difference in the 2.2 to the 2.4 until 24psi. Does this mean the 2.6 should be spun at 26psi or better?

Either way, Sutton can tune, Speed Inc can tune. I have experience with both of them. I don't have any experience with EPP so I can't speak for them.

Kegger

Addict
Jun 23, 2005
Tranzlucent said:
Geezus. If there was no difference in the 2.2 to the 2.4 until 24psi. Does this mean the 2.6 should be spun at 26psi or better?

Thats exactly what I want to know too. What is the benefit of going with this new larger 2.6??? Anybody have any info about it? The last time I checked, there was no info on KB's website.

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
BIGONTS said:
These guys are great to deal with and I've been at their facility to watch them work. Their work and tuning is top notch. A lot of experience with 4.6 KB Fords.

www.dynotunemp.com
Mike Post - Ford
(847) 347-5331
Corey Simpson - GM
(815) 645-1199
or Email
[email protected]

Nice guys but are a FRIGGEN HIKE from NWI (Byron area). Also don't bring your car to them if your running anything else but a FORD factory MAF.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Tranzlucent said:
The 2.6 is a whole new design. New casing, New Gearing, New Screws.... supposedly it is alot more efficient than the 2.2L and 2.4L. Claims have been that it will walk all over the smaller blowers at ANY boost level.

ExplorerThis

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2004
hj16 said:
The 2.6 is a whole new design. New casing, New Gearing, New Screws.... supposedly it is alot more efficient than the 2.2L and 2.4L. Claims have been that it will walk all over the smaller blowers at ANY boost level.

This claim is horse shit till i see #'s

I called KB and told them i JUST got a 2.2L and he stated it is not worth it for me to switch over unless i plain on running extreme boost....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info