• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Cobra coupes hard to find?>???

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
What the hell. I have been looking for a cobra coupe for a week or so now on every car buying website and all I can find are verts or private sellers asking crazy money for them. I want a low mile coupe 03/04 cobra any color accept white for around $26K. Im pretty sure I'm not out of line with that price and I would really like a non molested car if I could. It seems that all the nice coupes are taken and I may have to get a mach 1 and forge it. I really love the cobras though. If anyone knows of a car that meets what i'm looking for, please post up. Private cars are probably a no go unless you can get a dealer to do the deal for us so I can trade my GT in. Man I want one of these cars. Its either that or getting the mach or just dumping cash into my GT which will never make it a cobra.

:dunno:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Spend a little more and get one of the excellent cars up for sale on the site. A few thousand one way or the other won't matter when you are driving a nice Cobra. If you get a Mach One, you'll always wonder "What if..."

You can check out Ebay if you don't mind traveling around the country. Some of the dealers in the area also have Cobras although they are generally asking more than $26,000.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
So far, for dealers all I could find were 04's with like 14000miles going for $30K. Only three of them. Im sure there are other dealers that have them that dont have an add up on the internet like cars.com and autotrader, but how the hell else am I going to find one...? Driving around and spotting one is about all I can expect I guess. I really want one, but $30K for a stock one is stupid, not to mention I will have to pay taxes on it too. Still looking, with no luck. Sorry private sellers, I need a dealer to take my GT in on trade.

:(

03mineralg

Jiggy_One said:
So far, for dealers all I could find were 04's with like 14000miles going for $30K. Only three of them. Im sure there are other dealers that have them that dont have an add up on the internet like cars.com and autotrader, but how the hell else am I going to find one...? Driving around and spotting one is about all I can expect I guess. I really want one, but $30K for a stock one is stupid, not to mention I will have to pay taxes on it too. Still looking, with no luck. Sorry private sellers, I need a dealer to take my GT in on trade.

:(
Thats the problem with having to go through a dealer, you could easily find one for 24,000 through a private seller but your gonna pay more at a dealer. Sell yours first then go find a cobra. A dealer is just gonna lowball your trade in and then add the diff to your sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info