• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Q about bbks + starter

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
So i'm at work trying to put my starter in when i realized, it won't. I've got bbk long tubes + moroso deep sump + stock k = not in a million years. I've taken the solenoid off which did nothing for clearance and I took the cross brace off under the trans near the bell. Any one ever put these in a 4v and get a starter in? any help would be very appreciated.

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
99 Stangbanger said:
I have a COPMPLETE FORD MITCHEL Program on CD's that the Union shops use. Its a 4 grand cd set that my buddy coppied before installing it at the dealers :headbang: Let me know if you need any info from this shit.

I work at a dealer and have unlimited access to alldata, a better software imo.

I'm thinking if i take the motor off of the starter nose cone i can sneak it in there piece by piece and assemble it when it's past the tubes. Theres a ton of room in there, it's just getting there is the problem.

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
I have BBK Longtubes also and don't have an issue getting it in or out w/ the header on. But like above. I have a tubular K member so I can see up in there better. The best way to get in there is a bunch of long ass extentions and go in straigt from the front of the car...before the K-member.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info