• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

My best ET last night at 41

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
So I made about 10 passes at US41. The 1st 3 were 12.04@115, 12.06@114, 12.18@115, so I knew I was close. Messed w the tire pressure a little and went out 4 another run and SWEEEET [email protected] 1.68 60ft. Feels pretty good to finally hit 11's. Unfortunetly I could not back the pass up, my clutch is getting bad, and I made some hot laps and culd not hit 2nd gear this happened 3 times so I packed it up. Also congrats 2 my boy Jeff (lighting95)he also hit his personal best, We ran each other and both got our best times. :headbang: :headbang:

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
FuelSlut said:
2.80 pulley, magnaflow cb, mac prochamber just put on so it should be a little more than 458rwhp, mac cai, irs brace, tri ax(SUCKS ASS),LFP reservoir. OH the most important one MT DR's. Im trying to update the time slip but the page seems 2 be down I cant get in.

Use "Edit Profile", not "Edit Vehicle Profile"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info