• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tire Question for 10.5"x17" wheels

Sep 17, 2005
I did a search for this already but didnt find quite the answer i was looking for, so here goes. Im getting a pair of 10.5 x 17 rims for the rear, and i wanted to get opinions of the best drag radial tire for this particular size. i just wanted to know what everyone else got their best traction with. im unsure if the best are nitto 315, BFG DR's, or anything else you can suggest. thanks in advance :D

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
svtslowcar said:
I did a search for this already but didnt find quite the answer i was looking for, so here goes. Im getting a pair of 10.5 x 17 rims for the rear, and i wanted to get opinions of the best drag radial tire for this particular size. i just wanted to know what everyone else got their best traction with. im unsure if the best are nitto 315, BFG DR's, or anything else you can suggest. thanks in advance :D

For pure traction, either a Hoosier or MT 315/35/17. The Hoosier in that size will be available shortly (next few weeks) and the Mickey Thompson in that size is also expected soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info