• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What plugs for upper / lower / port combo??

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I am running good ol TR-6's with the port and upper now (14 PSI). Car is going in for addition of 2lb lower, do I need to run a colder plug for 2 more PSI, or can I just close the gaps down a bit on my TR-6's? My car runs great with them and I really dont want to mess with plugs if I dont have to, but I will gap em down. Car pulls great all the way up in the RPM range now. Any thoughts??

Jason

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
firstsvt said:
I am running good ol TR-6's with the port and upper now (14 PSI). Car is going in for addition of 2lb lower, do I need to run a colder plug for 2 more PSI, or can I just close the gaps down a bit on my TR-6's? My car runs great with them and I really dont want to mess with plugs if I dont have to, but I will gap em down. Car pulls great all the way up in the RPM range now. Any thoughts??

Jason

The TR6's should work fine with that combo with a .028 - .032 gap, but if you want another step colder I have some BR7-EFS's I'll sell ya.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info