• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

whats ur next mod?

Tranzlucent

Say When
Jun 7, 2004
Massive solid swap (33-35 splines, spool, UPR Race suspension) 3500
Front coil overs - 300
Tubular front suspension - 800
MMR Race Mod 1500 short block - 6000
DFX clutch set up - 800
Prostars - 1200
Dual stage standalone wet n20 set up w/ 250 first stage (all in one shot) and 250 progressive - 2000
LDC Cooling mod - 150
Tune - 300
6pt cage - 2000 (guessing on this one)

17050 total

Either putting it on the bumper and breaking all kinds of neat shit up front or running 9's - PRICELESS.

BTW Car should be ready around Memorial Day weekend and will make it's first full pass at the July 2nd Ford Day at 41. Be there!!

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Honestly....nothing. That's almost refreshing to say. I was contemplating the solid rear swap and maybe new seats but the car is actually right where I want it to be. Who knows what tomorrow may hold but I think I'm gonna leave it be and just drive it and start saving cash so I can move the hell out of my parent's house, LOL!! After seeing Jeff and Michelle's new place...I got jealous!

-Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info