• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Whipple has a new blower

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
hj16 said:
KBs sound gay... I wouldnt turn one down... but I prefer the muted tone of the Whipple

I agree with Hank also.

I like the quieter sound of the whipple. My ported Eaton screams, and it's cool, but I like the sound on Hissmans car better.

The Whipple is comming...you're all TOAST. After seeing Larry's car next to jasons the answer is simple. I just wonder if I will keep the IRS>

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Since 1964 said:
The Whipple is comming...you're all TOAST. After seeing Larry's car next to jasons the answer is simple. I just wonder if I will keep the IRS>

:nono: I aint done with him yet, I will take hime down this year with the good ol Heaton, on that race, I gave him .2 at the line. I'm stil upper only.....wait for me to get the 2lb lower on and get my suspension dialed in, and I will outrun some twin-screw cars. Dont be so quick to jump from the Eaton camp Dennis

Nothing against Larry of course, his car is awesome and he can drive too. Its just a goal of mine this year - to take down some twin screws, and he fits the bill, so I guess he's my target :D

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
firstsvt said:
:nono: I aint done with him yet, I will take hime down this year with the good ol Heaton, on that race, I gave him .2 at the line. I'm stil upper only.....wait for me to get the 2lb lower on and get my suspension dialed in, and I will outrun some twin-screw cars. Dont be so quick to jump from the Eaton camp Dennis

Nothing against Larry of course, his car is awesome and he can drive too. Its just a goal of mine this year - to take down some twin screws, and he fits the bill, so I guess he's my target :D

Why don't you go pick on some KB's, you're faster than most of them already. :cool2: :D .

Let me say this. While you can make an Eaton faster than a twin-screw, you'll always go faster with the twin-screw on that same car. If you had my blower on your car two weeks ago Jason, you'd have been solidly in the 10's.

Looks like I might have to put my car on the "firstsvt diet plan"......and soon. ;) . Actually, it's alot of fun racing you. I certainly need to be on my toes to have a shot at winning, and you're not the type of person to rub somebody's face in it when you win. I'm glad to see you're car running as well as it is, I certainly expect some losses against you this year, but I'm gonna try to hold you off as long as I can. :D

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
gnxs said:
Let me say this. While you can make an Eaton faster than a twin-screw, you'll always go faster with the twin-screw on that same car. If you had my blower on your car two weeks ago Jason, you'd have been solidly in the 10's.

Looks like I might have to put my car on the "firstsvt diet plan"......and soon. ;) .

I hear ya about the twin screws, I'm already having some crazy thoughts about them. The new Whipples appear to be putting out some real high numbers on fairly conservative PSI. If one were to purchase one of these new Whipples, who's got a good price on the new ones...................hypothetically speaking of course :rolleyes: Also, vendors seem to sell them in packages, I suppose its just to maximize their margins, but can you buy just the blower?? I already have most of the supporting mods, TB, MAF, BAP, and have 60 lbers on the way. I could sell my Steggy ported Eaton for $800 maybe...........sounds like it'll cost the same as the solid swap, man my wallet still hurts from that, I cant be seriously considering this already...............................its all hypothetical of course :cool:

As far as the diet goes Larry, it was a no brainer to me, I think I still came out a couple of hundred ahead after buying the Corbeaus and the delete. If your patient, you will get almost whatever you ask for the stockers.

Go get yourself some slicks and skinnies, a nice big tire, and put that thing in the 10's where it belongs forever!!!!

Oh man I want a Whipple.....................
Anyone need some golf lessons???????????

gnxs said:
Why don't you go pick on some KB's, you're faster than most of them already. :cool2: :D .

Looks like I might have to put my car on the "firstsvt diet plan"......and soon. ;) . Actually, it's alot of fun racing you. I certainly need to be on my toes to have a shot at winning, and you're not the type of person to rub somebody's face in it when you win. I'm glad to see you're car running as well as it is, I certainly expect some losses against you this year, but I'm gonna try to hold you off as long as I can. :D

Oh Hiiii Laaaaarrryyy...........Calllllllll Me ;) ..........If you need some more Ammo to hold them off.........That Whipple/8.8 is one bad Muther...."You shut yo Mouth"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info