• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Screeming yellow cobra needed for Hot Rod photo shoot

SN65

Regular
Oct 28, 2004
Hi All,

I just talked with Hot Rod Mag and they were wondering if there was someone in the chicago area with a basically stock screeming yellow Cobra coupe.

They are cheduling the SN65 for a photo shoot and we thought it would be nice to have a stock cobra available for comparison. I cannot guarantee that they will actually use any of the side by side photos, but there is a good chance your car will end up in a soon to be released issue of Hot Rod.

So...

If you have a nice, screeming yellow, basically stock cobra, please respond to this post. ASAP

Bob

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
SN65 said:
Hi All,

I just talked with Hot Rod Mag and they were wondering if there was someone in the chicago area with a basically stock screeming yellow Cobra coupe.

They are cheduling the SN65 for a photo shoot and we thought it would be nice to have a stock cobra available for comparison. I cannot guarantee that they will actually use any of the side by side photos, but there is a good chance your car will end up in a soon to be released issue of Hot Rod.

So...

If you have a nice, screeming yellow, basically stock cobra, please respond to this post. ASAP

Bob
too bad they can't use a comp orange :( :dunno:

02RedL

SN65 said:
Hi All,

So...

Bob
Ya, I have a Screamin Yellow if you want to use it! Its basically stock, just has an exhaust and CAI, if you consider that that kinda stock! Next month it wont be though as I am gettin in on the Hermann get together! Let me know! Thanks to the members on this board for lettin me know, and talkin the Yellow up! :biggthump

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
I have one but I don't think they would use it.... :-( This WON'T be coming out of the body shop....
800273_33_full.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info