• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Ordering JLT Complete cold air kit

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
i would ask for their "JLT True Cold Air Intake Complete Kit" its 205 on the website..

includes:

Includes everything in base kit plus the MAF adaptor and filter. This is everything you need to install your kit.

Gains of 26-30+ rwhp and 9-14 rwtq are typical with this kit.

MAF and filter relocated into fender well for a cooler intake charge

Good to 550 RWHP

This product comes standard with gloss black paint. If you would like to upgrade, please click add to cart and a form will ask which paint you desire. If you would like to leave it gloss black just leave the form with no upgrade.

Price: $205.00

Shipping: $20.00

2003cobracoldairpipe.jpg

OR you could just do the base kit..

JLT True Cold Air Intake Base Kit

Includes everything needed to hook up from your throttle body to your MAF. (MAF adaptor and filter not included)

This product comes standard with gloss black paint. If you would like to upgrade, please click add to cart and a form will ask which paint you desire. If you would like to leave it gloss black just leave the form with no upgrade.

Price: $150.00

03-04-cobra-CAIBASEKIT.jpg

And their customer service is good.

joes03cobra10thann

TCG Elite Member
Dec 23, 2005
VenomInside said:
i would ask for their "JLT True Cold Air Intake Complete Kit" its 205 on the website..

includes:

Includes everything in base kit plus the MAF adaptor and filter. This is everything you need to install your kit.

Gains of 26-30+ rwhp and 9-14 rwtq are typical with this kit.

MAF and filter relocated into fender well for a cooler intake charge

Good to 550 RWHP

Price: $205.00

2003cobracoldairpipe.jpg

OR you could just do the base kit..

JLT True Cold Air Intake Base Kit

Includes everything needed to hook up from your throttle body to your MAF. (MAF adaptor and filter not included)

Price: $150.00

03-04-cobra-CAIBASEKIT.jpg

And their customer service is good.

I plan on ordering the complete kit.

Is their anyone that I should ask for?

JPKII

It's just me...
Mar 26, 2004
Which one you get depends on your future HP goals. If you don't plan on going over 550 stay with the regular CAI. If you plan on more go with more then get the high boost CAI with the 12" filter. The hitch with the high boost set up is it requires a retune.

I've PMd/e-mailed Tucker a couple times and he was always very responsive. When people had any questions about his products and posted a question somewhere he was always very quick to repsond and take care of the issue.

BIGONTS

Addict
May 23, 2005
Yeah, Tucker is the guy that makes and sells them. I don't think he distributes his products through anyone else, so you have to go straight to him. I bought mine last year and I'm extremely satisfied. It did not look like it was going to fit at all but it did eventually. Tucker answers all you questions and is very quick to respond. Very knowledgeable too. Here is his email: [email protected]

I already let him know that someone on this board is interested in his products. Maybe he will join and get us some discounts. :headbang:

joes03cobra10thann

TCG Elite Member
Dec 23, 2005
BIGONTS said:
Yeah, Tucker is the guy that makes and sells them. I don't think he distributes his products through anyone else, so you have to go straight to him. I bought mine last year and I'm extremely satisfied. It did not look like it was going to fit at all but it did eventually. Tucker answers all you questions and is very quick to respond. Very knowledgeable too. Here is his email: [email protected]

I already let him know that someone on this board is interested in his products. Maybe he will join and get us some discounts. :headbang:

Ya I ordered it yesterday he is the owner/manufacturer of the product you will only deal with him and he is great so far to work with I cann't wait to recieve his kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :burnout:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info