• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

exhaust ?

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
hard to say, the tips look like a magnaflow or bassani/silver bullet catback.

WHat makes that bitch so blatting loud is what sounds like he either gutted all 4 stock cats.
or cut out all 4 cats and went straight piping, or maybe 2 high-flow cats.

BoostinL03

Dec 15, 2005
Its way to raspy to just be a cat-back. It has to be cat-less or the cats are gutted out making it pretty much cat-less. It was kind of hard to see the tips so I cant really say if there was a specific company. All I know is that my Bassani system doesnt sound like that, much deeper and less crackling.

SVT2SLOW

Oct 19, 2004
that would be straight pipes...me and a buddy took off his stock cat-back for a day or so just to see how loud it really was and thats what it sounded like. Only you couldn't hear anything...everytime you were on the phone you were constantly trying to turn the radio down...even when it wasn't on...it was ridiculous...

~idea~sound=sweet... end ~result~sound level=obnoxious

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info