• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

my cobra needs a doctor please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onecobra2fear

Regular
Sep 29, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!!!!

What are your symptoms and what are your mods??

poreted eaton w/2.8 just instaaled in feb.
elec. water pump
accufab big oval
high flow cats w/cats
cai
rwtd tune
mm. subframe connectors.

my big issue is my coolant spill out from the res. cap.
The other issue is after i install my tune, the car rev. ok, but now sturders like it is missing.

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Sounds like what happened to me, water pump failure. Are you overheating? Who installed the water pump?

Could also be air in the system.

Sutton fixed me up no problem! My wires were too close to the bassani headers so they melted after a while, causing the pump to failure, and coolant to spray out from the pressure.

*I would have the car towed there* if the cooling system is not working properly. Hopefully no damage is done.

onecobra2fear said:
poreted eaton w/2.8 just instaaled in feb.
elec. water pump
accufab big oval
high flow cats w/cats
cai
rwtd tune
mm. subframe connectors.

my big issue is my coolant spill out from the res. cap.
The other issue is after i install my tune, the car rev. ok, but now sturders like it is missing.

onecobra2fear

Regular
Sep 29, 2004
ChicagoMike said:
Sounds like what happened to me, water pump failure. Are you overheating? Who installed the water pump?

Could also be air in the system.

Sutton fixed me up no problem! My wires were too close to the bassani headers so they melted after a while, causing the pump to failure, and coolant to spray out from the pressure.

*I would have the car towed there* if the cooling system is not working properly. Hopefully no damage is done.

no over heating, just can't keep the coolant where it should be. in the engine not on the engine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info