• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

x or h pipe

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
fststang24 said:
just wondering some of the best combos, i know i am going with the Borla cat back. i do want to keep the cats on, i want a great sound. should i go with the h or x? and what brand should i go with. thanks for the help.

04 comp orange.

more important is do you want on road or off? then decide h or x pipe. I went with the flowmaster catback with a prochamber o/r x. It will make you tone def but it sounds really, really good. BTW welcome to the site. you should introduce your self here: http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php3?f=37

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
fststang24 said:
just wondering some of the best combos, i know i am going with the Borla cat back. i do want to keep the cats on, i want a great sound. should i go with the h or x? and what brand should i go with. thanks for the help.

04 comp orange.
Another Comp Orange owner? :headbang:
where do you live? :confused:

I'd go H if you live close enough you can hear ours

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info