• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

CAI kit for 03/04

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Buy Ford Racing's new one for the 03-04 Cobra. I'll be replacing my 12" filter with that part as soon as they become available. They may be available now for all I know.

You need to get the air out of the fender. I really think these open elements in the engine bay hurt us "just enough" to make it necessary in hot weather.

:headbang:

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Maybe you missed my findings, but it turns out that the Ford Racing 03-04 Cobra intake filter only flows 700CFM. That's too small. I think the K&N FIPK flows around 1200+ CFM. So the verdict is the S&B filter that comes with the Ford Racing kit is too small, it is not an intake for more than stock boost applications. I think stock is around 600CFM.

Since 1964 said:
Buy Ford Racing's new one for the 03-04 Cobra. I'll be replacing my 12" filter with that part as soon as they become available. They may be available now for all I know.

You need to get the air out of the fender. I really think these open elements in the engine bay hurt us "just enough" to make it necessary in hot weather.

:headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info