• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

need honest opinons can it be daily driven

v8venomgt

Addict
Sep 16, 2004
im lookin at an 03 silver L with about 12k miles on it, super clean truck. im selling my modded mustang so i can get something a little more practical. im going to be attending wyotech in wyoming and commuting from IL and i will be making this trip a few times a year likely for just one year. im trying to decide if i can use the L to safely commute between the 2 states in the winter time. im looking between this and a dodge durango, but i obviously want to go with the L for obvous reasons. this will be driven in rain and snow, so im trying to find real experiences from the those who daily drive their trucks. can i comfortably do this, or would it be a big mistake? btw my mustang gets 11mpg so i doubt fuel economy is a huge factor :lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info