• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Has any one tryed these or have these

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Correct me if I am wrong but the heads on an 03-04 Cobra are better, or just as good as "any" other Ford Racing heads, but I could be wrong. I could swear I read that real early on.

Heads are the fastest way to big power but they are big bucks too, and I don't think we need any others, just better cams.

Racerx66

BiG MeMBeR
Apr 10, 2004
Please remember that the FR500 head was designed for a n/a motor. With that said, it's a great head for that purpose. Our heads were designed for forced induction and are great heads. Minor differences between the two.
my 2 cents.

Like Since 1964 said, our heads are some of the best Ford has made.

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
thanx alot guys, thats what i thought, but when i read the article on the ford racing 03 cobra that was posted here i think those were the heads they were using, so im kinda torn, if im gonna do that tho it wont b for a while so thanx joe but i have no coin right now
thanx guys, and any info u guys just happen to run by on those heads on how they stack up to our heads would be great, i just cant find ne thing
peace
chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info