• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New mods!

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
wb.jpg

and

guage.jpg

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Jay Vicious said:
why woudl you sell the Wide band for that?? i know it looks clean and everything but what the point in selling one to get another??? looks nice and clean though :biggthump
The dynojet has to be the crappiest looking wideband ever. I think a turd would look better in my autometer pod.
I'm ordering this one. I already have the light show gauge!
autometer_animation.gif

03mineralg

cobravenom39 said:
The dynojet has to be the crappiest looking wideband ever. I think a turd would look better in my autometer pod.
I'm ordering this one. I already have the light show gauge!
autometer_animation.gif
Andy how accurate is that gauge? And why wouldnt 17.0 be in the red? Seems to me anything in the yellow would be considerd o.k. :confused:

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
seems to me like the ideal solution would be to make a wideband controller that somehow richens the system if it senses a lean condition. how about a gauge that switches between a big yellow smiley face and mr. yuk depending on a:f

damnit i cant think of anything witty to say regarding a turd and andy's gauge pod

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
gnxs said:
The gauge doesn't know what kind of car it's in and it's not necessarily looking only at WOT. 12.5 might be lean in a SC Cobra, but not a N/A LS1.

thats why I like the new wideband Im getting. There is no light show, just hard data. Whatever car you run or whatever a/f u wish to run, its right in front of you digitally. On the guage like a wbc, if the guage is reading between 11-12, you cant look long enough to see if its 11.2 or 11.8. I like the digital one. Im mounting it right by the emergency flasher switch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info