• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can anyone help me?

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Mikey I can help you out if you have all the right tools and whatnot. I did it four times becuase my headers were leaking, not my fault. I would say I know how to do this almost as good as any shop out there. I also have a pair of percys seal for good gaskets if you interested. When do you want to do this??

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
svtcobra2k1 said:
Mikey I can help you out if you have all the right tools and whatnot. I did it four times becuase my headers were leaking, not my fault. I would say I know how to do this almost as good as any shop out there. I also have a pair of percys seal for good gaskets if you interested. When do you want to do this??

Would you be available next weekend?

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
depends what time. I cant do it early in the morning. Afternoon is a possibility. Do you have good jackstands and a nice floor jack. Do you have a place to do it too. It should take about 7 hours to do. Even less if you can get it jacked up, midpipe off and springs off before I get there. If you can do all that it should be about 4 hours to do even less.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
svtcobra2k1 said:
depends what time. I cant do it early in the morning. Afternoon is a possibility. Do you have good jackstands and a nice floor jack. Do you have a place to do it too. It should take about 7 hours to do. Even less if you can get it jacked up, midpipe off and springs off before I get there. If you can do all that it should be about 4 hours to do even less.

whenever you are free, i got space. Give me a call @ 847-208-9149.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
VenomInside said:
whenever you are free, i got space. Give me a call @ 847-208-9149.
Clear out your pm's Mikey!!!! Listen I thought I could help you out this weekend but it looks It will have to wait till oct 1, which is a saturday. There is almost no way that I can help you out and make it at the same time. If you want to wait for me to come help you then thats fine, if you can get someone else thats fine too.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
svtcobra2k1 said:
Clear out your pm's Mikey!!!! Listen I thought I could help you out this weekend but it looks It will have to wait till oct 1, which is a saturday. There is almost no way that I can help you out and make it at the same time. If you want to wait for me to come help you then thats fine, if you can get someone else thats fine too.

Thats cool. I can wait till the first. Thanks! Just let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• VenomInside
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list