• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Combo's

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Jay Vicious said:
nah, i drove the L with 6 lb lower, and my SS and WS6 were built, honestly if you can drive these cars in the snow i consider you a damn good driver :biggthump
another good point :biggthump

Alan had a 1996 Mustang Gt when we met, and there was a snow storm so bad that snow trucks were in ditches, he made it through it all
(30 min. drive to my house) so yes, if you have skills you really have no worrys

tom03Cobra

YEEOWZZAA
Dec 13, 2004
First off, I drove my terminator all last winter.....on drag radials.......Just use common sense and take advantage of being able to start in 2nd gear when need be....

the 3.1upper, 8lb lower is going to yield decieving HP results. The HP number probably won't be as high as you'd expect, but the Torque would be crazy in comparison.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info