• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Clutch Question

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
After MSC, my clutch too doesn't feel so hot. It is a tad harder to put in gear, still pretty good, but I'm getting alot of chatter switching into gears. I was wondering if adjusting my firewall adjuster would help this, or does this mean I toasted my spec 3i. I took it out for a drive today, and it feels alot better, so I really don't know what's going on.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
After MSC, my clutch too doesn't feel so hot. It is a tad harder to put in gear, still pretty good, but I'm getting alot of chatter switching into gears. I was wondering if adjusting my firewall adjuster would help this, or does this mean I toasted my spec 3i. I took it out for a drive today, and it feels alot better, so I really don't know what's going on.

I can't see that clutch being toasted..... You have not had it that long. I am sure it was just heated, especially as hot as it was yesterday. You probably scorached the flywheel some and that is where you are getting the chatter. May need a little adjusting which we can do next time I come over. But you should be fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• cobravenom39
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list