• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lowering ???

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
ei bachs in the front and stockers in the rear with isolaters removed here
picture10560ql.jpg

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I've never liked Eibachs on Cobras, they just don't seem to work. They lower one side then it looks like the other side has stock springs or something. I have the H&R Super Sport springs, the ones that offer the lowest drop (as opposed to the H&R Race Springs that don't have such a drastic drop). As far as isolators, I have Maximum Motorsports isolators in the front and stockers in the rear. This gave me the desired effect of having the car sit evenly low, similar to Andy's but not nearly as dramatic a drop. If you use the H&R springs with Maximum Motorsport isolators, get the isolators for both FRONT and REAR, this will give you the "raked" look you desire but will be noticeably lower with a near-stock ride feeling. Here is the only side picture I have, I don't know why the whole pic turned out all blue but you'll get the idea. One thing, you may also want to check out Kenny Brown suspension components. I saw a Kenny Brown-equipped Black 03 and it was friggin sweet! If I wasn't so happy with H&R, I'd go with Kenny Brown, hands down!

-Mike
514646_74_full.jpg

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
SALEENstang96 said:
I've never liked Eibachs on Cobras, they just don't seem to work. They lower one side then it looks like the other side has stock springs or something. I have the H&R Super Sport springs, the ones that offer the lowest drop (as opposed to the H&R Race Springs that don't have such a drastic drop). As far as isolators, I have Maximum Motorsports isolators in the front and stockers in the rear. This gave me the desired effect of having the car sit evenly low, similar to Andy's but not nearly as dramatic a drop. If you use the H&R springs with Maximum Motorsport isolators, get the isolators for both FRONT and REAR, this will give you the "raked" look you desire but will be noticeably lower with a near-stock ride feeling. Here is the only side picture I have, I don't know why the whole pic turned out all blue but you'll get the idea. One thing, you may also want to check out Kenny Brown suspension components. I saw a Kenny Brown-equipped Black 03 and it was friggin sweet! If I wasn't so happy with H&R, I'd go with Kenny Brown, hands down!

-Mike
514646_74_full.jpg

Thanks for the info. Thats probably what I will do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info