• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What does your car weigh..

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
I had the carpet out because of a random reason but....
3399lbs with me in it. Hahahaha light is fast! And before you all freak out I still have stereo, all power everything, a/c etc. With the interior pieces I had out back in and if it had the same amount of gas in it still would be about 3450 with me.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
OK. What in the world are the variables in what a car can weigh? How in the world can the same type of car weigh in differently. Beyond the obvious amount of gas, spare, driver and misc extra crap in the car..... shouldnt the 03 Cobra Coupe weigh the same from car to car?

I just dont get how or why the weigh diff. I have got to say its the Scale varying from place to place.

Any other ideas?

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
without me, without the roll cage, and with the big heavy 00r wheels
cornerweights.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info