• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

NEW JOB!!! Cobra Soon

imported_JacobK

Regular
Oct 21, 2004
Well guys i am gonna be getting a 2nd job starting the end of this month. I am working a full time job now, but come fall, my hours get cut to part time so i have been looking for a part time morning job and i finally got one..I am going to be working as a Service Writer for Ogden Chevrolet from 7am-2pm, then i am working my current job at a Park District from 3-9pm. SOOO between the 2 jobs both pay $8 an hour, i think i should be able to afford a nice used cobra. Im gonna wait and see what its like, plus after the first 60 days i get a raise, so hopefully guys..i will defintiely keep everyone updated as to what is happening, hopefully come Feb for my b-day i will finally be able to pick one up..sorry for ranting, im just excited..tkae it easy everyone
JacobK

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list