• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

chip?

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
Behind the pass. side kick panel is where you pcu (silver box) it will take some wrangling to get it out. Plugged into the PCU will be a chip if it has one that will say something like diablo or SCT etc. The former owner may have used a flasher in which case you won't be able to tell without plugging in to some type of diagnostic system. Hope that helps.

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
well i know its gotta a tune but like the lightning i used a diablo, the cobra has a SCT MAF and cold air kit but i wanted to check ans see if its had a chip and where i might find it.... with the MAF installed do u think i have a flash or chipped tune?

Doug02GT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
May 22, 2004
Yeah, Roc and I are best buds. Best man at my wedding. Good to hear you are back with the lady. If your in the area sometime call me, 862.0773. I'll give you directions to my place so I can see this Cobra of yours. I live off the South end of DuPage Parkway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info