• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Boost Guage Overlay

Dewalt03cobra

Dewalt03Cobra
Dec 3, 2004
I was installing the overlay and was having trouble getting to the boost pressure hose. I wanted to see if I could find a little more hose under the dash to pull up and I found the hose had a clip on it. The clip was locking it in place and by unclipping it and pushing the hose up I had 6 to 8 more inches of hose. Plenty to flip the cluster face up and unplug the hose. Reinstall was just as easy. Lay the cluster flat facing up, plug the hose in then the electrical. I'm a big guy (6'2", 250lbs.) with big hand and this gave me plenty of room to work. None of this was mentioned in the instruction that came with the overlay. Infact, they mention adding a length of hose to make reinstall easier. Which is unnessesary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Dewalt03cobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list