• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can anyone do exhaust extention?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
ShelbyGuy said:
factory exhaust might not be able to do it, but an aftermarket exhaust is pretty darn adjustable. loosen the clamp and try a hammer against a block of wood.

I could try that. I already had the exhaust lowered due to it not clearing the bumper.. its aftermarket btw. I just might need to weld a little section onto it.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Call George 708-516-6780...

He does everything from stock to NMRA Mustangs, from shell to complete builds, Fords to GM, you get the picture...

He can take care of you and won't go test drive your car like some places.

Tell him Dave sent you for a "Greek Palace" price. :biggthump

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Mar 2, 2004
Go to Iggy's!!! :biggthump I told you that like 3 weeks ago dude :p

They have been doing custom exhaust since the early 60s and can bend 3" pipe as well. They fixed up my Mac setup to it would fit.:) I have been going to them for years. They also do custom work as well.

Iggy's Muffler Shop
(708) 452-7616
7230 W Montrose Ave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info