• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Group Purchase Heat Exchanger Coolant Tank

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
You might want to compare the two products and keep in mind you are getting what you pay for.

This is P-fab's box. Compare it to the one on e-bay.
Yes, it is more but worth it.

res5.jpg

Dan

JymBart

Regular
Mar 16, 2004
PFab All The Way!!

Eric at PFab is the originator of the cooler resevouir, .......... many others have have made units that look about the same.

The PFab unit is high quality, the welds are beyond belief. I have the polished unit with the red fue cell cap.

Why settle for a copy? Ever wonder why the other product is "CHEAPER?"

JymBart

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Sounds like Cliff already has an in with him, maybe he can hook a brother up?????

I just don't like the lFP and love the P-fab but I am poor. Maybe we buy a bunch and ship to one house an deverybody picks them up????

Cliff - if not let me know his contact info and I will work on it.

BIG1INCH

Dec 17, 2004
Ordered polished tank with fuel cell cap 3 weeks ago. No ship yet and need for MSC 3.0. Called them a week ago and told them I haven't recieved yet and was told they misplaced my order because they were in the process of moving shops. Benefit of the doubt will be eliminated on Saturday. Pissed of will be Sunday. TIRED OF GETTING SCREWED BY VENDORS. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NUMBER ONE BECAUSE I SPEND ALOT OF CASH ON COBRA CRAP. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO GO INTO THE CLUTCH I PAID FOR 28 DAYS AGO. I WISH I HAD THE CASH TO START MY OWN SHOP, I'D PUT HALF THESE NO GOODS OUT OF BUSINESS IN A MONTH. YA WE'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND JUST HOLD ON WE'LL GET IT TO YA'. I WISH I COULD INFLICT HARM THROUGH THE PHONE SOMETIMES. GOOD OLD HANDSHAKE IS BETTER THAN THIS COMPUTER OR PHONE ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG1INCH

Dec 17, 2004
Ordered And Paid For A Pfab Polish With Fuel Cell Cap At Least 3 Weeks Ago. Try And Call Eric From Pfab And His Mailbox Is Full On Cell Phone. If He Would Have Been Honest From The Start About Time Limit I Could Be Patient. His Work Is Excellent, But I Would Not Say His Customer Service Is Anywhere Near Good. Beware

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info