• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Roush Suspension Kit Install

Fletch

Can't reMember
Mar 6, 2004
picture.JPG

Had my Roush Suspension Kit Installed this week by Rob G @ ShowPro (224) 629-1709

Rob did a great job installing the kit and the ride quality is great. I haven't had a chance to get it to the alignment shop yet and even though Rob did a great job eyeballing the alignment, I haven't taken it out for a serious run through the twisties yet.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Almost exactly a two inch drop. I love the look, ride is great. Different from stock but nothing to object to. I feel the most difference when the suspension is rebounding.

Fletch

Can't reMember
Mar 6, 2004
Bronco Bill said:
hey,
The "L" looks great. i need more info on part #, where purchased, and your cost (of parts). It looks the way the truck was intended to sit, before
someone on the svt panel said it had to haul a trailer.
thanks, BB :headbang:

Roush did the design and engineering work for Ford on the Lightning, This kit just takes it a step further and there is no reason it will not pull a trailer after the kit was installed. the kit Consists of rear leaf springs, front coil springs, a full set of Roush/Bilstien shocks specifically valved to match the spring rates, cam bolts and eccentrics and jounce bumpers.

Roush Full Suspension Kit for a Gen II Lightning 1999 - 2004 is $889.77 from Chikenear's

Bronco Bill

Oct 25, 2004
chikenears

Fletch said:
Roush did the design and engineering work for Ford on the Lightning, This kit just takes it a step further and there is no reason it will not pull a trailer after the kit was installed. the kit Consists of rear leaf springs, front coil springs, a full set of Roush/Bilstien shocks specifically valved to match the spring rates, cam bolts and eccentrics and jounce bumpers.

Roush Full Suspension Kit for a Gen II Lightning 1999 - 2004 is $889.77 from Chikenear's

They now want over 1000 dollars for the lowering kit, what ahose job

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info